Open Access, Rapid, Online Publishing
Welcome to AstonJournals!
ePublishing open-access, peer-reviewed research papers having high impact
We are an emerging open-access publisher of high quality research manuscripts in biology,
medicine, chemistry, business, economics, arts, humanities and social sciences.
higher number of citations and greater impact.
- Fast-track review process.
- Articles published soon after acceptance.
- Published articles freely accessible to researchers and scientists as PDF, facilitating
About Open Access Journals
These journals are available online to the readers without financial or other barriers, provided they have
access to the Internet. These journals may be subsidized or require payment on behalf of the authors.
Subsidized journals are financed by an academic institution or a government information center, while
those requiring payment by authors are typically financed by money made available to researchers for
the purpose from a public or private funding agency, as part of a research grant.
The open access journals are intended to benefit:
- authors of such articles, who will see their papers more read, more cited, and better integrated
into the structure of science
- academic readers in general at institutions that cannot afford the journal, or where the journal is
out of scope
- researchers at smaller institutions, where their library cannot afford the journal
- readers in general, who may be interested in the subject matter
- the general public, who will have the opportunity to see what scientific research is about
- taxpayers who will see the results of the research they pay for
- patients and those caring for them, who will be able to keep abreast of medical research
Arts and Social Sciences Journal
Chemical Sciences Journal
Fisheries and Aquaculture Journal
Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Journal (Previously published volumes)
Journal of Natural Medicines for Neurodegenerative Disorders
Management and Economics Research Journal
Recent Advances in Biology and Medicine (previously: Life Sciences and Medicine Research)
Call for Manuscripts
Authors are invited to submit their original research work as well as other types of manuscripts, within the focus and scope of the
journals, for fast-track peer-review of their manuscripts. Please read the 'Submission Guidelines' given on each journal's website
carefully before submitting your manuscript.
Information for Librarians
We encourage research librarians to list these journals among their library's electronic journal holdings.
Copyright © AstonJournals All rights reserved.